Friday, April 24, 2009

It has been a very warm month or two now, with temperatures in the 60's, although I'm pretty sure it has been warmer. We dug another border over yesterday. I had my heart set on a lovely border full of colour with annual flowers. Jason however, brought a load more seeds back, so it looks like my colourful dream border will have to wait. Still though, not bad for nine hours work eh! I'll finish it off tomorrow.



So, onto today. Well firstly, I went back to work after being ill for two months. Bought a mix of 6 peppers from Wilko. Red, green and yellow, about 3 inches high at the moment. Not bad for 3 quid. Wilko also had herbs on sale, 50% off, so I bought some and they are now all potted up on the kitchen window sill.

THE POTATOES ARE GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!



We also have some growing action coming from the lettuce and sunflowers. Isn't it great when you hard labour starts to show signs of success :-)

Jason made another small raised bed. Just got to decide what should go in there!

No comments: