Monday, December 29, 2008

So, did you have a good Christmas? Did Santa bring you lots of goodies? Ah, I'm glad.

My Christmas? Well I have to say that Christmas 2008 was the best Christmas in years. Me, Jas, the kids, and Papa Bear, playing Connect 4, watching Only Fools and Horses, and having a thoroughly good time.

I have consumed my own body weight in cream crackers, turning my urine the most amazing fluorescent orange colour - almost as though I had irradiated myself sucking on a stick of Uranium. We have eaten our way through enough chocolate to make even a chocoholic queezy.

The turkey was perfectly cooked, and on time, even though the oven through a wobbly and refused to heat up properly. Everything was perfect. Absolutely perfect. The brandy sauce for the Christmas pudding could easily have tranquilised a bull elephant, but wow it was delicious!

It was great to have four days off work. So good infact that when the alarm woke me up on Sunday, I was adamant it had done it of it's own accord and had made a huge mistake. Oh the whoa when I waited half an hour for my first bus, and then the 40 minutes extra I waited for the second. I was meant to be off today, but decided to be helpful and turn in for a couple of hours today. So that would be two and a half hours work, and four hours travelling too and from work. Oh joy!

I have decided to make two New Years resolutions this year: to 1) lose weight, and 2) to get a motorbike.

Have a great New Years. Don't get too drunk and all that jazz.

No comments: