Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I was just thinking (dangerous habit, I know), I still haven't introduced my Chinese dwarfs Theo and Sky to the world. I'm afraid that getting Sir D settled in has resulted in a temporary lull in the attention my other boys have got. Theo and Sky are brothers, aged around 15 weeks (you can never be sure of the exact age when it comes to pet shop hams). They live in a nice sized cage, with 2 hours and 2 wheels. They both run from hand to hand, and explore arms and shoulders. I wanted to say they enjoyed doing these things, but I don't know if they do!

This is Sky. Sky is bit of a juvenile delinquent by all accounts. It seems one of his favourite pass times is to make Theo squeek.

Photobucket

This is Theo. Theo has a little fluffy piece of white fluff on his forehead. This makes it easy for me to tell them apart, as Sky doesn't have the fluffy bit. Appologies for the poor picture quality, Chinese hams move very fast!

Photobucket

No comments: